BARNES FAMILY BLOG

We can be together forever someday.....

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter...

Mike and Kelly came down for Easter. Kelly and I planned a little Easter egg hunt for the kids in the back yard. Autumn and Ryan stopped by so they joined in on the fun.
Kel and me fillin eggs (and possibly eating a bit of candy in the process)!


Me and Britt showin off our filled eggs.

Britt with the Golden Egg. We decided to do a golden egg hunt like our friends the McBrides. So we hid $50 in one and $5 in two. Britt did not find the golden egg and she was super mad!

It was hard for the little guys to stay out of the office while we stuffed the eggs.


Ethan and Aaron in lockdown before the hunt.

Bailey, Britt and Tays waitin for the hunt to start.

Jack and Kaden wishin for the hunt to start!

Kaden and his loot. We haven't done Easter at our house for so long (because I tell the kids that Easter is about Jesus not about the Easter Bunny) that we had to buy Kaden an Easter basket at the store.

Taylor and Bailey lookin for more eggs.

Bailey + Sugar = Pure Joy!
Cindy Lou Who!

The End!

2 comments:

Danette said...

I am laughing about Britt being mad about not finding the golden egg. It really does crush your sole when someone else finds it, especially when that someone is one that you think doesn't "need" it. Torks you right off. There have been plenty of battles at my parents house. I've been thrown into the rose bushes I don't know how many times, but hey, every bruise and bump is worth it if you find that egg!! Looks like you guys had a great time.
I'll be in Twin the second week in June. I hope your boys will be around.

Butte Family said...

Looks like so much fun. Can we just not like Brit for a minute? Every single picture of her is stinkin gorgeous!!! HAHAHA Brit we love ya!
Enjoy the kids while they are little, we didn't even color eggs this year, no easter bakets or nothing. No kids home for the weekend...weird!!!