I have not been blogging because Brittany has not sent me the pictures I need to add new posts, so I am just going to keep blogging until she gets around to it.
Reminder: Britt I need photos of grandma's birthday, Chuck in 3D, etc. etc. I am sure there is more and I just can't remember.
Anyway, we leave on our cruise in like 8 days or so. I got a mini-makeover for the trip, got my hair cut SHORT, hi-lited, worked out so I am a little less flabby (didn't lose much weight though), went to the dentist and got my teeth cleaned, got some crest white strips. I am too old for this. I will post a picture of my hair when I decide that I don't hate it.
Anyway, I am wanting to take a good book to read in the airport, etc. I have already re-read Twilight way too many times. Does anyone know of a good book to read. Sappy love story or even non-fiction? Help me out. I don't want to read any romance book that will make me blush just looking at the cover. I want a good book. One that I won't want to put down. So let me know!!
Coming soon: pictures of my new short hair!



2 comments:
Sharisa I am in a book club and have lots of suggestions:
A train to Potevka...very uplifting, miracle after miracle.
The Ultimate Gift...lessons to teach your children. Best Seller
The last lecture..awesome
Secret life of bees...Autumn has it
You are welcome to borrow any one of these to take with you if you are interested! Just stop by and pick one up.
I am so jealous,your family is going to have a blast!!! Maybe I could go as Britt's date with my newborn. ha,ha.
Who cut your hair and how short did you go. I'm sure it is cute.
The suspense is killin' me, get a picture of your hair on here!!
Post a Comment